Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reflections

 

We went into the city today and bought these precious stones and crystals -an early Valentine treat for the little ones. I love this little shop in downtown Philadelphia - I have been buying my incense and spiritual supplies there for the past twenty years. It is such a treat to go there. About two years ago I bought this CD there and I  have listened to it everyday as a part of my morning yoga practice. I love it. The music is not contrived to be anything- it just is great morning music - yoga or no yoga.  

Since I started blogging, I am noticing beauty and opportunities to capture beauty or even better - oddities in everyday life that I would have never noticed before. I love this photo - it is so cool with the three reflections.    


The energy in the store must have been good - here we are again part of the scene on South Street ~ if only in pictures.

  
We had lunch at Johnny Rockets. It was a very loud and greasy reminder of why we don't eat at places like this. Ella had a great time though playing music and eating french fries and ice cream.  I  had a fun time capturing Ella and Geir's reflections in this jukebox.

 

  

Ella had a happy day - she needed some one on one time with us. All children need one on one time - it is one of the greatest gifts that we can give to our children. Vivian also enjoyed her little retreat - except we just had one big splash of cheesy throw-up from her about an hour ago - maybe she was just homesick. 

Might be a long night for Geir and I...we plan on watching a movie which really means we will both fall asleep on the couch.

Time to light some incense. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos of reflections:) Sounds like a wonderful day. And falling asleep while watching a movie, that sounds familiar around our house too:)
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!