Waldorf In The Home

Monday, February 1, 2010

Corner Of My Home

Ella has noticed my recent interest in photography. Prior to my blogging I only took the camera out for special occasions. Ella asked to borrow my camera and went around the house acting - well,...like me.

I was going to skip "Corners of My Home" today but how could I when I discovered this photo that she had taken. 

 

You can bet this is her favorite corner when her Dad is sitting in it. This is a favorite spot for all of us because in this chair you can see the Pennypack creek, a brook and two large ponds and lots of ducks and geese-  a great place to snuggle into with a cup of hot tea and a good book.   A favorite nap-time indulgence of mine. I like to listen to this when I read and light some rose incense.  Around three-ish I'll start to hear them wake and those are the moments that I feel like I just stepped out of a vacation.

Pay special attention to your corners - they are easily transformable.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words for my husbands recovery, we really appreciate it:) I have been wanting to do a corners of the home post for quite some time, thanks for sharing yours, it is lovely:)
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :) i have been working on creating a corner for awhile...now i have more inspiration! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely piece of music. So relaxing. Your little niche there looks perfect and sounds like heaven with rose incense and sweet music. Beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!