Waldorf In The Home

Monday, February 8, 2010

Corner of My Home - Bedroom

 

Many thanks to Tara and Melanie who left comments on my Inner Goddess post last week. I did take a quiet bath with my "Healing Salt Crystals."  I am sending both readers a little package that I think they will enjoy. In  the photo above I am scenting the jar tops that will contain one of their prizes. If I don't do this - their "Healing Salt Crystals" will smell like pickles! The two natural scents that I choose and love are: lavender which relaxes and soothes the mind and grapefruit which is a happy scent that triggers feelings of joy and content. 


Receiving comments is like opening a surprise package in the mail. I can't wait to open them and read them. Blogging has been such an incredible outlet for me - I never know what I am going to write  or photograph until it happens. I only have about an hour to figure it all out and the best part is that I don't have to get it approved!  Most of all - I really love the dialog that is beginning to happen - slowly. 

Namaste.


4 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your blog, thanks for sharing:)
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand exactly what you mean about blogging being a great outlet. I find the same thing. Only recently discovered your blog but I am really enjoying it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda - have to say that your blog is my favorite. I just love everything about it.
    I looked at the Canon on the internet and I like it a lot - I am going this weekend to see how it feels. Thanks for the recommendation and kind words.

    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!