How smart was I to make Friday a day about my thrifted finds! Easy to post and fun and rewarding on my most exhaustive day of the week. I am happy the day is almost done ~ I am even more happier that Geir is home.
Here are my thrifted finds this week:
An awesome bookshelf for $12.00
- A wooden marble run $2.00
- Really cool baskets $1.00
- Tea Napkins .25 cents each
- Pink Cloth Napkins .50 cents each
- A Valentine's Day Joke book .25 cents - a total hoot for Ella
- Rabbit Hill & The Tough Winter by Robert Lawson .25 cents each
Now I am on the look out for marbles, two tiny white nightstands so the little ones can keep their treasures on and a small teak table for my meditation corner like this one but without the price tag. I keep a index card in my purse for my "look-out" stuff but the truth is I always find something that I wasn't looking for, like the bookshelf above - one of my favorite finds so far this year. How do you thrift - do you purposely go to thrift stores in search of an item or do you go to see what you might find?