- One box of nature inspired wood dominoes - $2.00
- One awesome pair of Naturalizer sandals - $1.00
- One stainless steel ice-cream scoop - .50 cents
- One beautiful tile inspired by Early American Quilt - $5.00
- Two Laura Ingalls Wilder books - .25 cents a piece
- Two small baskets - .50 cents a piece
- Six pink place-mats - $3.00
I love thrift stores! I thrifted before it was fashionably green. I thrifted before it became blog envy. I thrifted on both sides of the table - as a seller and as a buyer and both are equally rewarding. My favorite sell of all-time was when I sold my breast pump on eBay. People were having bidding wars over it and the final selling price was $150.00. I was ecstatic. I made a lot of money on eBay but when my youngest became more mobile - the work became too much. I now consign with this shop, and I buy most of my girls clothes there without spending a dime. I use the credit from my sales at the store to pay for the items I find for the girls. I enjoy the simplicity of this process. My favorite finds from this consignment shop were without a doubt a whole slew of Hanna Andersson dresses. The dresses are a size 100 and look great on both of the girls. I love Hanna dresses. Now if I could just get lucky and find Hanna organic pajamas.