Waldorf In The Home

Monday, January 25, 2010

Corner of My Home




Upon thinking about what corner I would choose to share today - I never once thought of this corner until the rain came pouring down.  Our pool area has the best view for rain storms so Ella and I went down to take a look. Our condo is surrounded by a large man-made pond that is constructed to take the overflow of water from the Pennypack creek just a few feet away. It is exhilarating to watch the water push through over the dam, at first creating a waterfall and then soon a managed flood. The pond has risen about twelve feet in this picture - it looks as almost it will come through the window.


Pond meets creek.


Both pond and creek meet the adjacent baseball field next store.


 
It was interesting to be a part of the weather today  - from inside and out.
Here are the girls headed out to brave the storm.
 


Enjoying Mother Nature's gifts of sunlight, warm temperature, puddles and mud.

 
 
 


I hope your day was just as magical!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!